Navigating the website www.rfs-eau.fr is likely to result in cookies being installed on your computer.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file which is placed and stored on your hard drive by the server of the site that you are visiting. When you browse www.rfs-eau.fr, information relating to your browsing is likely to be recorded in cookie files.
Cookies will improve your browsing experience on our site.
These cookies may be issued by our partners in order to personalize the advertising that we may display to you outside of the site, subject to your choices regarding cookies, which you can change at any time.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used to: compile site visit statistics in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services; adapt the ergonomics and layout of our website to the display preferences of your device; remember information that has been entered in registration or account creation forms; manage and secure access to restricted areas, such as your account, by way of login details or data which you have previously entrusted us with.
3. THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
Different types of cookies are generated during the course of your visit to our site. We use four types of cookies:
- functional cookies;
- analytical cookies;
- advertising cookies;
- social media cookies.
These cookies enable you to navigate and use the site’s features, such as access to restricted areas (e.g. saving your cart, online payment , etc.). Without these cookies, these features would not be available.
We mainly use these cookies for:
- verifying your identify to ensure a secure connection;
- remembering the items you have added to your cart in preparation for an online purchase;
- remembering your payment information so that you don’t have to fill in all of your details every time you place an order;
- remembering information when moving from one page to another, for example, if you complete an online order;
- saving your preferences, such as language, location, the number of search results to be displayed, etc.;
- saving your optimal video display settings, such as the buffer memory size and your screen resolution details;
- reading your browser’s settings to ensure the optimum view of the website on your screen;
- identifying any potential misuse of our site and services, for example, multiple consecutive unsuccessful login attempts;
- offering you the opportunity to make a comment.
Analytical cookies :
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits (e.g. frequently visited pages, receipt of error messages, etc.) and enables more relevant and user-friendly browsing.
We use these cookies to:
- monitor the number of visitors to our web pages;
- monitor the amount of time each user spends on our web pages;
- determine the order in which a user visits the various pages of our site;
- identify the pages of our site which require improvement;
Advertising cookies :
These cookies mean users will see adverts which are as relevant as possible to them, based on the pages they visited as they were browsing
We use these cookies to:
- remember the adverts that you have already been shown so that you don’t keep seeing the same ones
- remember the number of users who click on the advert;
- remember the number of orders placed by way of the advert;
- see if you have clicked on an advert;
- collect information about your habits with regard to navigating to other sites;
- use third-party services to show you adverts;
PLEASE NOTE: even if you have chosen to deactivate advertising cookies, adverts will still appear on our site, but they will not be personalized. You can visit the website www.youronlinechoices.com, offered by the digital advertising professionals in the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) association, and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. You will be able to see the companies registered on this platform and will have the opportunity to refuse or accept the cookies used by these companies to adapt the adverts that may appear on your device to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/. This European platform is shared by hundreds of advertising professionals on the Internet and is a centralized interface where you can refuse or accept cookies which may be used to adapt the adverts which may be shown to you based on your browsing on your device. Please note that this procedure will not prevent adverts being displayed on the sites that you visit. It will simply block the technology which adapts adverts to your interests.
Social media cookies:
These cookies enable social media networks to recognize you when you share articles, photos or videos from our site.
PLEASE NOTE: social networks may also collect data through these cookies for their own purposes. We have no control over how social networks use your personal data. For more information about social media cookies and the information that they may collect, please consult their privacy statement(s). Below is a list of the privacy statements of the main social media channels:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation)
- Google+ (https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/fr/privacy)
- Pinterest (https://policy.pinterest.com/fr/privacy-policy)
- YouTube (http://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/)
- Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy)
4. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES:
The are several ways you can manage cookies.
Refusing to allow cookies: you can set your web browser to disable cookies. If this is the case, we cannot accept any responsibility for the consequences relating to the diminished functioning of our services due to us not being able to record or view the necessary cookies which you have refused or deleted.
How to make your selections: The configuration of each browser is different when it comes to changing your cookie preferences:
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
5. CHANGES TO OUR “COOKIES” POLICY
We may change this policy at any time. We invite you to check this page regularly.